Administrative and Office Manager
About the role
As an Administrative and Office Manager in a team of 4, you will be taking care of all administrative procedures to support sales. The goal of an Administrative and Office Manager is to manage administrative and operational tasks necessary for daily business operations, ensuring the office operates smoothly and efficiently.
• Enthusiast of new Technology and the potential business opportunities it may offer our customers
• An understanding of the AI /IoT/ Augmented Human marketplace, players, and trends
• Strong interest in customer relations (listening to the customer’s needs, high level of fluency in written and oral communication)
• Ability to work independently and at times with minimal guidance, in a fast paced growing environment
• Ability to work well under tight deadlines and maintain composure with a strong focus on customer service
• Responsive, rigorous, organized, proactive and positive mindset – friendly and supportive team player
• Experience using Sales Force or other CRM system. Excellent Communication and proficient in Microsoft suite.
• Harmoniously work and support the various teams to build business across all regions
• Must be able to travel Globally
• Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in office manager role
• Support the sales team, to include; creating & sending commercial offers and quotes, managing purchase orders and communicate internally regarding the entire sales process.
• Updating and monitoring of CRM system, customer reminders at the end of the contracts.
• Maintain a regular communication with the Key Accounts Manager and the Sales Administration team in France to ensure a good projects follow-up.
• Supporting Key Account Managers by being the inside sales administration extension.
• Managing operational tasks including: monitor inventory levels, schedule incoming and outgoing shipments prepared by Sales Engineers following the instructions of the Logistics department in France.
• Take initiative, find innovative solutions to improve efficiency, and seeking out opportunities to assist the team.
• Manage and maintain operations within the office
• Answer and triage all incoming phone calls appropriately.
• Assist Key Account Managers in the booking of their business travels • Identifying key contacts and target accounts through prospecting (secondary role)